Registration for this conference is closed now!
Date: 6th - 7th March
Location: Adastral Park, Ipswich, IP5 3RE
Start: 09:30 AM both days
Drinks & Dinner: Tuesday 6th
In order to successfully peek into the future one must understand the past. Have you ever been asked what sort of television you had when you were young, in order to guess your age? Throughout history television has been redefined for the generations as technology evolved from
- black and white to colour
- 4:3 to 16:9
- cathode ray tubes to flat panels
- public service to advertising funded
- standard definition through to ultra-high definition
- being a few channels to being hundreds
- being free-to-air only to incorporating paid-for offerings
- being a scheduled broadcast experience to being an experience that could then be recorded and now is available on demand.
What IS the Future of TV?
The two-day conference will be opened by Lisa Perkins, the Research and Innovation Director for Adastral Park.
We will hear from fantastic keynote speakers coming from all four areas which are the building blocks of Television:
- Production, and