Future Organisation – how to build agility and customer focus?
The Tommy Flowers Institute, who’s aim is to develop ICT researchers for leadership excellence, launch their first conference, “Future Organisation – how to build agility and customer focus?” at the end of February. It will be attended by sponsored PhD students, UK Academia and members from the ICT Industry.
Questions they will investigate include:
- What will successful organisations look like in the future?
- How will the best organisations create and present a more human face to their customers and employees?
- How will they make smart decisions fast enough and co-ordinate their activities better, internally and operating in a network of partners?
- What is the best way to balance speed of response with risk?
- What will the relationship between humans and machines?