A new decade a new name. The Tommy Flowers Institute is evolving!
We launched 4 years ago with the mission statement of ‘bridging the gap between the ICT Industry and UK Academia to help produce research leaders of the future’.
Now the ‘Tommy Flowers Institute’ will become ‘Tommy Flowers Network’ and we’ll expand our remit to bring you Thought Leadership and other exciting events alongside our conferences.
We’re growing into a network of likeminded people and institutions working for a greater good. We want to build upon that and with your continued support we can continue to create something really special we can be incredibly proud of.
Creating Value for Economies:
Collaborate – Innovate – Educate
We will encourage collaboration throughout the conference with our young researchers, experienced strategists and successful entrepreneurs, by pushing new ideas, providing sound advice and sparking new innovations.
The conference takes place at Adastral Park, on 24th - 25th March 2020, with a dinner on the evening of Tuesday 24th. There are no fees to attend the conference.
|Conference registration button|
If you are a post graduate researcher or early career researcher, in either academia or industry, or know of any who would be interested in entering our poster event please sign up here or share the following information with them:
Tommy Flowers Network Needs You!
Posters required for our next conference!
At the next Tommy Flowers Network Conference, looking at ‘Creating Value for Economies: Collaborate-Innovate-Educate’, we want to celebrate and showcase early career researcher’s work in this vibrant world of Technology and Innovation.
Would you like to showcase your work to business, academia and fellow researchers?
Then please enter our free Poster event which will take place on 24th March 2020. Here are a few guidelines:
- Entrants can come from any discipline - as long as there is an angle to ICT and communications.
- Entrants can come from any type of organisation, including both industry and academia
- Posters can be re-used from a previous event.
- Entrants need to attend day one of the conference on 24th March 2020, where they will have the opportunity to present their posters in an informal environment.
- Entrants attend the free evening dinner on 24th March 2020, where awards will be presented.
- Entrants are very welcome to attend day two of the conference on 25th March 2020
Student Poster Deadlines:
- Extended Submission: 25th February 2020: Submission of Poster Abstracts are due by close of play, via this URL.
- 26th February 2020: Notification of Poster Abstract Acceptance
- 4th March 2020: Submission of Poster Draft for Review
- 6th March 2020: Confirmation of Poster accepted
- 10th March 2020: Submission of final Poster
|Poster submission button|